[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - How to Clear(Reset) database with Jboss?

pioner01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 6 16:00:17 EDT 2008

Can somebody help me with this little issue.
I have enterprise application as ear file with several different entity beans inside that are mapped to postgreSQL database.
What is the easiest way to perform something like "Drop all table`s from database " or "Delete * from all table`s"?
And if it`s such complicated is there any way to get all beans(names->tables) deployed from some contexts within jboss?
Thank you for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180656#4180656

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180656