[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: getting old DeploymentInfo (not case sensitive)

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 6 16:06:54 EDT 2008

First, which version of JBossAS are you using? I tried this on 4.2.3, and the deployment time changed, even when I passed a lower-case disk drive letter. Note, however, that my war file is in the deploy directory, not in an external location.

Second, after updating the war file, are you calling deploy() on MainDeployer again? As far as I know, the hot deployer will not automatically redeploy an app unless it is in the deploy directory.

See, didn't I say you had a better chance of getting a response in this forum? ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180657#4180657

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180657