[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: getting old DeploymentInfo (not case sensitive)

thitoh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 6 17:17:41 EDT 2008

thanks for reply, PeterJ.
 I'm calling deploy() on MainDeployer...
But I did another tests, some changes, and "C" or "c" isn't changing nothing anymore... I don't know why getDeployment on MainDeployer is returning old deploymentInfo.
Look, I installed notificationListener on subDeployers of MainDeployer, and when deploy or undeploy occours, I can see de DeploymentInfo given by Notification, and I see the real deploymentInfo ('state' changes, 'lastDeployed' changes), but calling getDeployment I don't have the same object (and their fields aren't equals).
I did another test:
1- I called getDeployment and print the result
2- I called deploy()
3- NotificationListener sent me notifications and I print deploymentInfo given by these notifications (and I saw that the state changes, lastdeployed too, etc)
4- I called getDeployment again and print the result. The result is equals the first time I called getDeployment  (step 1). same state, same lastDeployed, same object (memory address), and totally differently as  deploymentInfo of notifications, that has the right information.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180669#4180669

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180669