[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Start JBossCache MBeans in a Web Service Project

pandatao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 7 11:11:17 EDT 2008

Dear forum,

Currently I am working on a J2EE/JBoss project. In the web service call I'd like to call an initiated JBoss Cache MBean object. From the following ref link I learned how to start the JBoss Cache MBean from a web application (WAR), but no hint about how to start JBoss Cache MBean inside a web servic application.

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/JBossCacheMBeans

The reason is that there is neither web.xml file nor listener-class to be available. Does anyone have an idea?
I am new in JBoss Cache, any help and response will be very appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Tao

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180805#4180805

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180805