[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: upgrading JSF, RichFaces, etc. in JBoss AS 4.2.3

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 7 11:37:59 EDT 2008

I would say to simply replace the jar files [though I could not say about the etc..jar file, I think that one is cast in concrete ;-) ] and see how it goes. I do not think that any of the apps that come with JBossAS (the home page, web console, jmx console) use those files. Though if you plan on running JBoss Portal that story changes because it does use those JARs.

And the jar-versions.xml does not matter at all - that is merely documentation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180814#4180814

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180814