[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to invoke and monitor a Jbpm BPEL process in Java app?

judyzhifu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 7 19:05:48 EDT 2008

We need to invoke BPEL workflows from our java applications. My understanding is that we deploy a BPEL workflow and expose it as a web service, then we use standard way to invoke the deployed web service in a java application. Am I correct on that?

I am also struggling to figure out how we can get BPEL process status information in our java application.  Is that right the only thing we can do is to access logs? That is not easy to use for our applications. We hope to be able to start, control and monitor BPEL processes from our java applications. Any interface we can use to monitor BPEL processes programmatically in java app?

Thanks in advance for your input!

Judy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180900#4180900

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180900