[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to invoke and monitor a Jbpm BPEL process in Java ap

dhanushgopinath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 8 03:52:55 EDT 2008

Once a BPEL is deployed, it wil be exposed as WS and that can be invoked using a normal WS client. You can use the SOAP UI to test the same.

To start and control the Process Instances you may need to use the BPEL API's exposed.

for eg. to start a process instance

  | JbpmConfiguration jbpmConfiguration = JbpmConfiguration	.getInstance();
  | JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();
  | BpelGraphSession graphSession = BpelGraphSession
  | 					.getContextInstance(jbpmContext);
  |
  | BpelProcessDefinition bpelProcDef = graphSession			.findLatestProcessDefinition(PROCESSNAME,					TARGET NAMESPACE URI);
  |
  | ProcessInstance procInstance = bpelProcDef.createProcessInstance();
  | jbpmContext.close();

similarly there are other API's that are exposed.
I havent tested these completely, but I am sure there is a way.

Please have a look at the API documentation

http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3/javadoc/

Hope this helps
Dhanush

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180946#4180946