[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: JNDI lookup for object in remote server returns local ob

etiennelabuschagne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 8 05:04:30 EDT 2008

Sadly I have never managed to get an anwer to this problem.  We have resorted to changing our whole layout of servers and then get by by not deploying the relevant code on the "master" node.  It means that those can only be accessed at the remote nodes and the resolution of those reserver work correctly.

I hope you have more luck in finding a solution and would be grateful if you can post it here should you get one!

Etienne

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180973#4180973

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180973