[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Can't consume message.when message delivered

jerry.zhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 8 05:49:03 EDT 2008

I add more information: we are 2 teams do jms, one team use jboss's mbean send & receive message, our team use spring jms to send & receive msg. use jboss's mbean team have no problem, but our team will  have the problem. so i change ,use jboss mqManager to send & receive msg, mqManager bean i put it to spring control. so the mqManager bean ' left cycle is controled by spring. but still have the problem. there are only different from mqManager control. one is control by jboss's MBean, one is controled by spring.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180984#4180984

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180984