[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Modeling a retry

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 8 12:26:42 EDT 2008

We'll there might be, just not sure if it will work, therefor I did not suggest it.

You could try making a task node with a task that is not created when the node is entered. Then put the two timers on them but the second timer action should be slightly different. It should create the task instead of leaving the node. But... if a task-node has no tasks, the token automatically continues. This is not what you want, so you should set signalling to false... this is just from the top of my head so things might be missing, but if feels fabricated...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181074#4181074

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181074