[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: getting old DeploymentInfo (not case sensitive)

thitoh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 8 14:54:17 EDT 2008

PeterJ, I don't know why sometimes if I use "C:\" I have some answer and "c:\" a different answer... but I saw that if I invoke "undeploy()" before "deploy()", the problem is solved.
Even if the application is already undeployed, I have to invoke undeploy(). So, I can get the right deploymentInfo when invoke getDeployment() after deploy().
I don't know why sometimes, when I change some characters to UpperCase or LowerCase, I don't have to do nothing special..
I'm curious, but at least the problem is solved!
Thanks, PeterJ!!!!
Just a question: Some methods (like deploy() and undeploy()) can be invoked using "java.lang.String" as ParamType, or java.net.URL as ParamType. What is the different between call with "string", or with "new java.net.URL(string)" ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181102#4181102

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181102