[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portlet Instance Class Path

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 8 17:00:35 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : In addition, I have a WEB-INF/lib directory that contains the following jars: explode.jar, portal-common-lib.jar, and portlet-api-lib.jar I needed to add these jars for the class file.

What are the portal-common-lib.jar, and portlet-api-lib.jar files? Do they provide the portlet (JSR-168) API? If so, remove them, the JBoss Portal already provides them. I do not recognize explode.jar, what functionality does it provide and how does your portlet require it?

web.xml can be empty, like you have it

Just noticed that you are using the 2.0 schem for thep ortlet.xml file. I think that schema is valid only for the newer portlet containers that support JSR-286. Try changing the schema to 1.0:

<portlet-app

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181118#4181118

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181118