[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Use

pandatao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 9 08:23:58 EDT 2008

Hi Richard,
Thank you for your reply!
I have two more questions:

1. In my current project package there is no "web.xml". Where should I put a new web.xml? The following is the structure of my ear file. I have tried to put the "WEB-INF/web.xml" on the same level of the two "META-INF" folders, but it does not work.

  | App.ear
  |     - META-INF/
  |         -application.xml
  |     - AppClient.jar
  |     - App.jar
  |          - META-INF/
  |             - wsdl/
  |                - App.wsdl
  |             - webservice.xml
  |             - mapping.xml
  |             - jboss.xml
  |             - ejb-jar.xml
  |          - classes/
  |          - saaj-impl.jar
  |          - jaxrpc-spi.jar
  |          - jaxrpc-impl.jar

2. Currently I am using the JBoss version 4.0.2 (with Patch 10). Due to several reasons I can't upgrade the JBoss server to version 4.2.x. Do you think the "context-param" will work in the verson 4.0.2? I tried the "ServletContextListener" in a WAR application in 4.0.2 und it works.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181230#4181230

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181230