[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MessagingXAResourceRecovery can not reconnect

szhigunov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 9 09:30:24 EDT 2008

Sorry for confusion, but I was trying to say that "server which hosts that resource" was restarted, not just stopped (kill server A and then start it again). And even after it is back, the server which runs the transaction would keep logging the warning.

So I have both server up and running, my JMS listener reconnects, but recovery keeps saying it can not see resource any more.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181248#4181248

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181248