[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: HOw to run JBOSS in developement mode

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 9 10:21:04 EDT 2008

Try using a exploded deployment, then you can add/replace JSP, HTML, CSS and other static files and have the hot deployed (without having the application being redeployed).

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/ExplodedDeployment

By the way, In my ant scripts, I always create a directory withe the war contents first, and then use the jar task to create the war from that directory. Then I have two different deployment targets, one which copies over the war file, the other which copies over the war directory.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181268#4181268

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181268