[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Two domain access - revocation from versign

bromatt1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 9 11:03:53 EDT 2008

Sorry for the lame title.

I'm hoping someone can work a miracle.

I have 2 domains (one with internet access and one without).  I need them both to trust my verisign certificate.  The one with internet access is working.  The one without is throwing the 'Revocation list is not available' error message.

I can ignore this and access my web page, but I need the trust to work for Adobe LiveCycle.

Versign tells me there is something I can do in JBoss, but either doesn't know how or won't tell me.

Thanks in advance for any help!

God bless,
BroMatt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181284#4181284