[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Monitoring j2ee transations

jmemore do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 9 11:11:27 EDT 2008

What I am looking for is a way to pin point performance bottlenecks down to the method, JMS or JDBC call and being able to associate with a specific user. I am trying jKoolOnline and it seems to work provided that you specify your java filters appropriately so that not 100% of calls is getting tracked. The SpecJ test showed around  <7-10% degradation with jKool.

I dont think JMX will do this. Any other ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181288#4181288

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181288