[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: seam-gen throwing exception

tcmartin24 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 9 15:23:48 EDT 2008

I've figured out a work-around that works ok for me.  I did a global search/replace in the jboss-seam directory (in my case, jboss-seam-2.1.0.CR1) on the seam-gen/src & seam-gen/view directories looking for occurrences of "util.isToOne" and replaced them with "c2h.isManyToOne" on *.ftl files.  This seems to have done the trick.  I imagine this should be a temporary fix 'till the developers address the fact that apparently the Freemarker context maybe doesn't know about the 'util' variable or it's not mapped to a class that actually contains a method called "isToOne" or something along those lines.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181319#4181319

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181319