[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Using Quartz Scheduler in JBoss 5.0.0 RC2

mayankmit2002 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 10 09:20:15 EDT 2008

Hi All,
    I'm developing an application, in which user can schedule number of task, tasks can be scheduled on the bases of time or day or both. For example,  User can configure a task that should run on every 4th hour on
Friday of every week. For that I want to use Quartz, as I know it is provided with JBoss 5.0.0. But the problem is this I dont know how to use it, also I want to know that can we JNDI lookup the Quarts Scheduler service, like wise we have JNDI lookup for TimerService.
    Can anybody help me??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181497#4181497

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181497