[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Multiple transitions from a subprocess

oravecz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 11 13:17:53 EDT 2008

Maybe the docs aren't very clear here, but the quote from the documentation seems to imply two possible ways of handling this. Your explanation takes care of the first way.

anonymous wrote : This selection can be based on either the sub process execution's variables..

The or clause continues:

anonymous wrote :  or the end state of the sub process (a typical state machine can have multiple end states).

If the only possibility was to use execution variables, it seems they would of left this last part of the sentence off. Of course, I suppose we will have to check out the code if the authors don't weigh in first.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181652#4181652

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181652