[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - JMS_MESSAGES and JMS_TRANSACTIONS table records are not dele

yair.zaslavsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 12 13:55:19 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I am using JBoss 4.2.1 GA with jboss MQ.
I am using mysql as the database provider that stores JMS_MESSAGES and JMS_TRANSACTIONS tables.
For some reason, even after the message is handled successfuly, the JMS_MESSAGES and JMS_TRANSACTIONS records are not deleted.
I checked my mysql-jdbc2-service.xml file and the delete statements specified in the SqlProperties are:

DELETE_ALL_TX = DELETE FROM JMS_TRANSACTIONS

  | DELETE_MARKED_MESSAGES_WITH_TX = DELETE JMS_MESSAGES FROM JMS_MESSAGES, JMS_TRANSACTIONS WHERE JMS_MESSAGES.TXID = JMS_TRANSACTIONS.TXID AND JMS_MESSAGES.TXOP=?
  |

  | DELETE_TX = DELETE FROM JMS_TRANSACTIONS WHERE TXID = ?
  |
  | DELETE_MARKED_MESSAGES = DELETE FROM JMS_MESSAGES WHERE TXID=? AND TXOP=?
  |
  | DELETE_TEMPORARY_MESSAGES = DELETE FROM JMS_MESSAGES WHERE TXOP='T'
  |
  | DELETE_MESSAGE = DELETE FROM JMS_MESSAGES WHERE MESSAGEID=? AND DESTINATION=?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Yair

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181703#4181703

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181703