[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to store the user disable/enable value in open ldap?

javauser007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 13 12:31:33 EDT 2008

hi, I'm using open ldap 2.2.29 and jboss portal 2.6.6...
my requirement is, i have an variable called isActive (of type String/Int/Boolean) in ldap. I want to store the user disable/enable value in that attribute... i mentioned that in  profile.config file the like bellow.

            gn-active-flag

But it is not working... The data type of the attribute in ldap is Boolean/String/Integer.I tried with all data types it is not at all storing that perticular value .. and i'm storing first-name and last-name successfully in the same way....

can any body help me out....

Thanks in advance.....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181904#4181904

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181904