[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: How to communicate Jboss with unisys mainframe

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 14 11:12:46 EDT 2008

Is the Unisys mainframe a OS2200 or an MCP? Either way, you should open a CONTACT with Unisys support, They will forward it to the appropriate development group who can provided a better answer than I can. They will, of course, want more details.

I do know that there are JDBC drivers for the database on both the MCP and OS2200.

In addition, I know that JBossAS runs on both MCP and OS2200 - you will have to get the binaries from Unisys because they have made some changes, such as to hook into the security and transaction systems provided on the mainframes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182164#4182164

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182164