[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Enable debug logging

tomstrummer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 14 11:16:29 EDT 2008

I'd like to see the HTTP stream for a WS client using JBossWS-native v3.0.3 on JBossAS 4.2.3.  I've found this thread:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=126403
which mentions a log4j.properties file in the JAR, but that kinda sucks when I'm using Maven and don't really want to manually edit JARs in my repository.

I also found this in the server's jboss-log4j.xml file:

  |    <!-- Enable JBossWS message tracing -->
  |    <category name="org.jboss.ws.core.MessageTrace">
  |     <priority value="TRACE"/>
  |    </category>

However this did not seem to have any effect.  I also tried setting "org.jboss.ws" to TRACE but that didn't seem to help either.  Any pointers?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182168#4182168

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182168