[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Unique problem with Messaging

pradeeps do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 14 12:21:18 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am using JBOSS 4.2.3 GA and JBoss Messaging 1.4.0 and Spring 2.5 and facing JNDI problems deploying as a RAR.

If I deploy the application to a running JBOSS instance everything works just great.

The moment I shutdown the server and restart it  I get exceptions saying - ConnectionFactory not bound.

It appears to me that my application is somehow getting deployed before the ConnectionFactory is getting defined.

Am I missing something?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182196#4182196

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182196