[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to store the user data in DataBase?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 14 13:42:35 EDT 2008

I am sorry, but I did not notice that this post was in the JBoss Portal forum, for some reason I thought it was in the JBoss AS configuration forum. If you search through this forum you will see that others have asked a similar question and have gotten some tips.

Of course, if all you want to do is extend the attributes shown on the user profile page, I would start with that page.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182212#4182212

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182212