[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Unique problem with Messaging

pradeeps do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 14 13:50:35 EDT 2008

Thanks for the instant reply Clebert.

I am new to JBOSS.

The logs clearly show that JBOSS is deploying my RAR before it got around to creating the queues and ConnectionFactory which the RAR is using.

In my applicationContext.xml I am setting the dependency in the beans definition.

Where do I specify the dependency that will make sure that JBOSS does not deploy my RAR before it has had the opportunity to create the resources like ConnectionFactory?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182218#4182218

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182218