[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Comparison to ActiveMQ

obfuscator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 15 07:14:14 EDT 2008

Greetings,

I'm coming from JBoss MQ, which I think lacked a lot in terms of clustering, configuration possibilities and general stability (no smart redelivery retries etc). When I'm now considering an alternative, I look at ActiveMQ which seems to be stable, has a lot of smart features and seems to be production quality. So the question I'm asking myself is: why JBoss Messaging? Could anyone elaborate on why this has been done? I have no experience in ActiveMQ, maybe it just looks better than it is? Licensing issues? Or is this just another not-invented-here thing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182360#4182360

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182360