[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Cannot even get started... :(

Raconteur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 15 12:29:52 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Thanks for the input.  I guess the big thing I was looking at was trying to do the tutorial, but not even being able to begin because I cannot get JBoss IDE projects to appear in my Project Wizard.

I was able to add the JBAS per PeterJ's instructions.  And from all of the downloads and updates I mentioned, I have:
JBoss Cache
JBoss jBPM
JBoss Rules
JBoss Seam
JBoss Tools
JBoss Tools Web
JBossAOP
in the wizard.

So my question now is, where do I look for some guidance on getting started with this stuff?  I just need some sort of tutorial on setting up and building a simple app that leverages JBoss.  Much of this stuff I usually build from scratch on projects, but if there is a slicker way, then I am all for it!

Can anyone point me to a good source?

Cheers,

Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182458#4182458