[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Reconnect Client

grafzal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 15 13:03:35 EDT 2008

I am using messaging-1.4.0.sp3.cp02.

The clients work in a WLAN. So from time to time the connection
to the server gets broken and is not reestablished again.
I am working with the ClusteredConnectionFactory with supportsFailover
enabled and this is why I dont use the ExceptionListener.

Is there any way to configure the remoting-bisocket-service so that
the connection will be established again or do I have to imlement
manual failover with the ExceptionListener and disable supportsFailover?

Thanks...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182459#4182459

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182459