[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - New Player in JBPM Pool

iku do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 15 13:44:36 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am in R&D for workflow in our currently project. Based on investigation, I probably will use jBPM as our workflow application.

Here is my questions below:
1. If I use jBPM-jBPL, do I have to use JSF or jBoss seam for user interface, or I can also use JSP?
2. Is it possible to display jobs/tasks list on our web application?
3. Is it possible to allow users to reassign a job/task to another user in the same group?
4. How to invoke/initiate a job/task(start job/task) from other web application?

I really appreciate if someone can tell me where is the start point.

Many Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182472#4182472

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182472