[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - TaskInstance.getAvailableTransitions() on ended state

monkiki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 16 06:43:56 EDT 2008

When I request the available transitions from an ended TaskInstance (taskInstance.getEnd() != null) it returns wrong transitions. It returns the transitions of the current token, as I see in method implementation:

 public List getAvailableTransitions() {
  |     List transitions = null;
  |     if ( (! isLast())
  |          && (token!=null)
  |        ) {
  |       transitions = new ArrayList(token.getAvailableTransitions());
  |     }
  |     return transitions;
  |   }

It should return no transitions (or null), but the problem I see is that isLast() is false. When is set to last to true? I always see it as false.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182616#4182616

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182616