[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Question about unit testing EJB3?

rickcr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 16 09:34:46 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : why don't you test your EJBs the same way your client would use them (connect to the server, get EJB, call methods)? This way, e.g your entity manager will work, you will use the same persistence.xml as the EJB.

What's the best way to set that up? That's what I'm struggling with. Do you create JMX components to perform those tests? A JSP that allows you to click on some testing links? I want what is simple and I don't mind if the user does have to stand up the server first. Just wondering what the best approach is.

I did think it would be nice if, as part of the build process, junit could run and perform all the tests. but that's not a necessity if there are some better/simpler ways to do things.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182653#4182653

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182653