[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: MBean start ordering in 5.0CR2

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 16 13:00:50 EDT 2008

"huberth" wrote :

  | I've got the source for AS 5.0CR2, and EJB3 1.0.0-Beta4.

If you have 5.0CR2 source then you will find most of the required java files in there. The source for the other projects can be found under 5.0CR2 source/thirdparty/jboss/xxx folder.

I should admit that, i am not on 1.0.0-Beta4 of EJB3. I know there's a bug in JBoss-5 CR2 https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-1430, because of which you probably moved to this version of EJB3. The fix for that was a single line change in one of the EJB3 files (ServiceContainer.java). So i just patched in this single file instead of moving to 1.0.0-Beta4. I am not sure if the issue that you are seeing is  specific to 1.0.0-Beta4.

"huberth" wrote :
  | Can you try separating them into separate jars, play with the names of the jars, putting a sleep(60) in the create method of AnotherServiceImpl (although, they're all started from thread 'main' so I guess it's unlikely that will show anything)?

I can give it a try during some free time tomorrow. But if possible, upload your application to some place where i could access it.

"huberth" wrote :
  | Also, what log4j tweak do I need to do to get the 'installing bean:' logs?

Nothing. The log4j settings are the default that come with JBoss.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182723#4182723

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182723