[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Reconnect Client

ataylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 16 13:22:21 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : Ok I tried to use the ExceptionListener and disabled failover in the ClusteredConectionFactory. Now it works great if there are more than one instance running.

  | However if there is only one instance nothing seems to happen. There are
  | no more warnings shown and the method onException is never triggered.

If you are only running one server then it isn't clustered so why use a clustered connection factory?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182730#4182730

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182730