[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: hiding pages

sannegrinovero do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 16 14:16:11 EDT 2008

thank you very much Peter,
that was it.
I was having some extra difficulties as I couldn't find some buttons mentioned
on the docs: some labels in the italian version are missing; I see you have a translator already but if needed I could help too.

Many messages have an english key but are translated only in german;
as I don't know german if you finish english I'm willing to help with italian.
Also many messages which are translated have very english-feeling wordkings.

(referring to 2.7.0CR1)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182747#4182747

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182747