[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: selectOneMenu changes not immediately reflected in my ob

jerry426 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 16 15:23:30 EDT 2008

now I have more info - as mentioned above, my view page was requiring a refresh after postback in order to get the new lookup value from the related @OneToOne model: #{ticketHome.instance.ticketPriorityLookup.name}

however....

when I replace it with this: #{ticketHome.instance.priorityLevelId}  - it displays the correct value in the view page without needing the refresh.....

so now my problem is: how do I force it to go get the lookup value for #{ticketHome.instance.ticketPriorityLookup.name} without needing a page refresh ??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182762#4182762

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182762