[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - security-role in Jboss 4.2.0

indianparadesi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 17 09:06:43 EDT 2008

I have app. in jboss 3.2.7 which i am migrating to 4.2.0. In my current web.xml, I have login authentication through <security-role> config in web.xml as

<security-role>
	<role-name>ADMIN</role-name>
	<role-name>PM</role-name>
	<role-name>Operator</role-name>
</security-role>

In Jboss4.2.0, this is not working and deployment failed saying multiple role-name definition is not possible. Can anybody show light on how to configure multiple role in security-role. I dont want to give * as I want to give specific role restriction.

any suggestions appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182899#4182899

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182899