[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: combination of JAAS

JignaJoshi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 17 09:51:28 EDT 2008

Hi,
I have tried Programmic WebAuthentication in JBoss portal 2.6.6..
i m calling LoginServelt from login.jsp and it’s working fine..
in LoginServlet.java
WebAuthentication webAuthentication = new WebAuthentication();
if(webAuthentication.login(user, pass))
{
System.out.println(”In Web Authentication “);

System.out.println(”redirectUrl : “+redirectUrl);
String referer = req.getHeader(”Referer”);

resp.sendRedirect(”http://localhost:8080/portal/auth/dashboard”);

}
This is working fine if i login from login link on Portal home page..but, in my real scenario i ve to login it from outside..so i m running one simple html throgh apache
http://localhost/scripts/login.html..in this login.html i m calling LoginServlet of Portal..

it is doing Authentication but not doing authorization…and so if i do re-login..it works…
Am i missing something, please help me..
thanx in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182919#4182919

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182919