[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - configure the public ip jboss server

kedarnath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 17 10:32:03 EDT 2008

hi
my name is kedar.

i am using jboss application server.

i want to install jboss in Public ip system(ie 202.66.77.11) and my clients will acess these ip from any where.

in generally  put the ip addrees in configuration file like that in jboss also having like that?

if any body knows please tell me the procedure?

i have one procedure ie
c:\jboss-4.0.5GA\bin run.bat -b   202.66.77.11 (prees enter). but it looks very odd.
so can any body please tell me another way?

thanks in advance

bye
Kedar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182939#4182939