[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: How to configure Hibernate console with entities in many

chawax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 17 11:45:59 EDT 2008

Thanks Max.

My other projects are mavenized, so I have the needed jar file :) But where should I set ejb-jar ? Do I have to do it in a persistence.xml file ? If so, does Hibernate look for persistence.xml file in classpath (this would be a problem for me since I have different persistence.xml files my both projects because of jar-file property) ? Or is there a way to tell Hibernate console to use one specific persistence.xml file ?

Anyway I can make it work by adding to the classpath a jar that shades both t4-core-commons.jar and t4-core-utils.jar (I had to build this one to make hbm2ddl work). But since Hibernate console is to be used when writing HQL, I don't find very convenient to have to build jars before entities are not completely written.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182960#4182960

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182960