[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Seam Generate Entities

lusabo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 17 11:53:59 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I´ve instaled:
JDK 1.6
JBoss Server 4.2.3.GA
Eclipse 3.4.1 (Ganymede)
JBossTools 2.1.2.GA
JBoss Seam 2.0.2.SP

I´m puting my experience with this enviroment in my blog:http://lucianosantosborges.blogspot.com

FIrst, I´d like to know why appers erros in Authenticator class after create a Seam Web Project? I need close and reopen the Eclipse and Clean the project to clear the errors.

Other problem is the automatic generation entity bean, it can't load the postgresql jdbc driver, for works well I need ut the driver jdbc in ejb project, but a warning appears saying the driver won'n go with the deploy.

Someone can help me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182962#4182962

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182962