[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Servlet Authorization

titouch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 18 05:58:09 EDT 2008

Good day!

I have seen a few topics on JAAS /Servlet authentification, but i could not really find any answers fitting my situation. I hope this message will be clear enough, a long time I have not written in English..!

I am working with a JBoss 4.0.4, Struts and Spring Frameworks.

I would like to authorize my user from a servlet.
This means that I am not using any BASIC  or FORM "login-config", I would like to do everything from my "LoginServlet". From the Servlet I can access the "username " and the "Roles" this user has. In this web application users don't have any paswords.

I just need to "mapp" my user s' "Roles" into JBoss so that i can use some security constraint in the WEB.xml configuration file.

Thank you very much for your time, don't hesitate to tell me if i message is no clear enough or if you miss any information.

Have a great Week-end !

Etienne

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183022#4183022

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183022