[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JSMSecurityException on my queue (EJB 3)

andy.miller@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 18 14:59:15 EDT 2008

Actually there is no SAR file anymore with JBM 1.4.1CR1 in AS 5, but in looking for what you were talking about I ran across one configuration file where I missed changing the DefaultDS to my own data source, MySQLDS, and that was in messaging-jboss-beans.xml which is in server//deploy/messaging.

Once I fixed that one attribute (happened to be security, and pointed at the correct data source, everything deployed and started just fine.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  By the way, the documentation for 1.4.1, is still at the beta level, and the configuration files have been completely changed in the CR, which makes it difficult to figure out what is where.

Thanks for the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183043#4183043

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183043