[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - How can I clean dirty deploy into the tmp/deploy?

zetatau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 18 21:02:20 EDT 2008

Hi, I am a jboss newbie and many interrupted ftp uploads deployed the same war many times on my server :/

So now I have the tmp/deploy full of exploded wars :-) ...

and if I deleted the work and tmp dirs I might wait the restart of JBOSS service on monday (really I can only shutdown and I canot restart it :( ), is there a way to make a hot cleaning to make order (and gain space) in those directories?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183054#4183054

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183054