[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Fetching the current token

oravecz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 18 21:32:27 EDT 2008

If I obtain a process instance, it appears I can get a token by calling getRootToken(). I'm curious why this isn't just named getToken(). Is it possible to have more than one token active on a single process instance?

In the same topic, what happens when I launch a subprocess? Will getRootToken() on my original (parent) process instance return to me the token from the sub process. If not, what is the best practice for obtaining the current token on a process instance?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183055#4183055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183055