[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Error while deploying a JBPM-BPEL file

dhanushgopinath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 03:59:59 EDT 2008

Hi

I am deploying a bpel process intp JBPM-BPEL using the API's and it was working with the sample files.

Now I wrote my own BPEL process and is trying to deploy that, but it is failing and giving out this exception

  | 13:06:22,385 INFO  [STDOUT] Retrieving schema at 'Workflow1Dataschema.xsd'.
  | 13:06:22,401 ERROR [SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS] SOAP request exception
  |
  | javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at /definitions/types/xsd:schema): faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: An error occurred trying to resolve schema referenced at 'Workflow1Dataschema.xsd'.: java.io.FileNotFoundException: This file was not found: file:/D:/JBOSS/jboss-4.2.0.GA/bin/Workflow1Dataschema.xsd

The schema - Workflow1Dataschema.xsd - is present along with the zip file that I am deploying.

Any idea why this error is coming?

Thanks in Advance
Dhanush

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183133#4183133