[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - chaning seam version

whitty69 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 04:30:49 EDT 2008

I am running into a problem with the tools 3.Alpha and seam 2.1 in ganymede.

Due to a problem I found in seam 2.1.0CR1 I am currently getting nightly builds quite regularly to test the fix.

After I download, add and change my project to use the new seam version I can't get the tools to update the ear libraries to the new version. I have tried to remove the older seam versions from the list, Manually replace files in eracontents folder and I have looked for any config files containing a reference to the older version and if possible manually updating the path. None of this helped.

Is there something I can do that will fix this problem?

I would expect this to be done when I hit the apply button after changing the seam-runtime in the project properties.

Thanks in advance.
Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183140#4183140

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183140