[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Sharing HttpSession between multiple webservices

agori do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 05:17:40 EDT 2008

Actually we have two or three webservices in the same EAR.
They are also stateful webservices, because thought they are marked as @Statless, they should mantain some data between client calls using HttpSession.

First question: if we use HttpSession as data container, is possible to share this session among multiple webservices? We know about the SESSION_MANTAIN property, but it works only in case of a single WS.
What should I do at client side?

Second question: we are using EJB Session bean. Is possible to share the HttpSession between two or more EAR or JVM? I mean, if we deploy our WS in different machines, how is possible to make them see the same HTTP session?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183157#4183157

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183157