[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Messaging - classcast exception

prabhun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 06:32:58 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,

In Jboss MQ we are using the null persistance mechanism and we are not using any durable subscriptions.

We could not find the null persistance related NullPersistenceManager-xmbean.xml file in our version which is jboss messaging 1.4.0 SP3.

Whether 'SP4 release' which you are planning to  release now  will have this null persistance NullPersistenceManager-xmbean.xml file ?

Also I want to know if we follow the same null persistance in Jboss messaging will it take care our issue?

And one more issue is we could not retrieve the message depth (unread messages) for the topics in Jboss messaging. That is eventhough the topics contains the messages to process it is always showing the count as zero.  The same was working fine with Jboss MQ as well as for Queues in Jboss messaging. It fails for Jboss messaging topics only.

Regards,
Prabhu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183184#4183184

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183184